Wednesday 23 February 2011

Miss USA Rima Fakih Wants To Be A WWE reality star


Miss USA and Dearborn native Rima Fakih now pinning her hopes on becoming a World Wrestling Entertainment star.

It was announced that Fakih would be competing in the forthcoming reality series "WWE Tough Enough" on the USA Network. She'll be trying out to become a WWE Diva.

For the uninformed, Divas are the women in WWE who appear as ring announcers, backstage interviewers -- or sometimes going head to head in the ring.

“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to battle for a title in an entirely different competition,” Fakih said in a news release. “Miss USA is an incredible honor that’s provided invaluable experience which will undoubtedly help me as I push my performance and athletic skills to the limit. I look forward to learning if I have the mettle to make it in WWE.”

In "Tough Enough," Fakih will share a house with other castmates and go through weekly challenges until a winner is named. The show premieres on April 4.

No comments: